On-line Annual Enrollment is open now and closes Fri., Sept. 6 (at midnight). Instructions
Jump to FAQ
About Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is a web-based product that allows parents to view student information anytime, anywhere, with an internet connection. Using a secure login and password, families are able to view:
In order to begin using Family Access, parents will need a login and password. Signing and returning an application form authorizes the school district to provide a unique login and password that will access information for all children in a family.
- attendance entries, including reasons for absence,
- current and missing assignments in a custom calendar,
- assignment and term grades as they are released by the teacher,
- current food service balance and past payments (option to make payments online will be available in the future),
- daily food purchases by student,
- complete schedule information with teacher information, and
- immunization records.
In addition, parents can send and receive emails, update their email address, and subscribe to automatic notifications. *Note: LH Elementary has different procedures for grade book and report cards, so some information may not be available.
SUBMIT ONLY ONE FORM PER PARENT/GUARDIAN.
Skyward Family Access Application Form (la solicitud)
Once you have logged in successfully, you can change your password, and/or email address. By maintaining your email address in Family Access, you will be able to retrieve forgotten login and password information and receive email notifications.
Please be patient as it may take up to 10 days to process a new application.
- The confidentiality of the login and password is crucial – DO NOT give it to your children or other persons.
- Please allow teachers at least five days to post a grade. (Projects or essays may require more time.)
- It is a privilege to monitor a child’s progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
- If questions arise, please visit first with your child then your child’s teacher.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to maintain the accuracy of their email address.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't log in to Family Access. What should I do?
Go to the login screen, click Forgot Your Login/Password , and enter your email address. Within five to ten minutes, you should receive an email from DONOTREPLY@LIBERTYHILL.TXED.NET with the information.
If your problem is not resolved, please email the family access contact person on the appropriate campus.
We believe Skyward Family Access will help strengthen the connection between home and school, and we look forward to our continued joint efforts to enhance the learning process.