Enroll a New Student to Liberty Hill Independent School District
Enrollment is a TWO step process:
Parents and guardians of all pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students new to Liberty Hill Independent School District can begin the enrollment process by following the steps below.
Upon completion of the online registration, please visit the Liberty Hill Independent School District Administration Office located at 301 Forrest Street, Liberty Hill, TX 78642 to complete your student's enrollment. Customers will be served during the hours of 8:00am until 3:00pm (Monday - Friday). Campuses are not able to enroll new students.
Gather the following documentation:
- final Report Card (if applicable);
- complete Immunization Record signed by a licensed physician;
- student Social Security card;
- student original Birth Certificate (NO PHOTOCOPIES ALLOWED);
- valid photo identification of parent / guardian(s);
- current proof of residency (current lease agreement, utility bill, water bill, etc., additional examples are available);
- pre-kindergarten ONLY: Pre-kindergarten Program Eligibility documents (if applicable) (more information is available);
- legal documents / court paperwork (if applicable).