Enroll a New Student to Liberty Hill Independent School District
2019-2020 enrollment is a TWO step process:
Parents and guardians of all Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade students new to Liberty Hill ISD can begin the enrollment process by following the steps below. Please note that at this time, Liberty Hill ISD is not accepting out of district transfer students.
Gather the following documentation:
- final Report Card (if applicable);
- complete Immunization Record signed by a licensed physician (State of Texas Immunization Requirements);
- student Social Security card;
- student original Birth Certificate (NO PHOTOCOPIES ALLOWED);
- valid government issued photo identification of parent / guardian(s) (photo ID of person registering (if not parent/guardian);
- current proof of residency (current lease agreement, utility bill, water bill, etc., additional examples are available);
- pre-kindergarten ONLY: Pre-kindergarten Program Eligibility documents (if applicable) (more information is available);
- legal documents/court paperwork (if applicable).
If you need access to a computer, please visit the Liberty Hill ISD Administration office located at 301 Forrest Street, Liberty Hill, TX 78642. Computer access is available Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 3:30pm.