Enroll a New Student to Liberty Hill Independent School District
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now OPEN.
Please do not attempt to register in person at campuses, the 2021-2022 registration will be online only.
All registration for the 2020-2021 and the 2021-2022 school year will be entirely online.
Pre-Kindergarten ONLY: Program Eligibility Required (please see requirements HERE)
All new students Pre-Kindergarten (with approval) through 12th grade will be registered using the following link:
2020-2021 New Student Enrollment (Current School Year, ending May 2021)
2021-2022 New Student Enrollment (Next School Year, beginning August 2021)
Documentation can be uploaded during the registration process. Please make sure all documents are available and ready to upload to expedite the registration process. Requested documents include:
- Valid government-issued photo identification of parent/guardian(s) or photo ID of the person registering if not the parent/guardian
- Student birth certificate (Student must be 5 by Sept 1st to start Kindergarten - TEA Webpage)
- Complete Immunization Record signed by a licensed physician (State of Texas Immunization Requirements)
- Current proof of residency (current lease agreement, utility bill, water bill, etc; additional examples are available)
- Student Social Security Card
- Most recent report card/transcript
- If Applicable Legal documentation (custody agreement/personal protective order, etc)
- Pre-Kindergarten ONLY: Program Eligibility Required (please see requirements linked here)
*New students currently receiving special education services in your previous district, please visit -
Special Education Students New to District for additional information.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 512-260-5598 or email@example.com
If you need a computer, please call 512-260-5598 and leave a message. The registrar will contact you to schedule an appointment. You may also email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.