• Performance and Accountability

    The 85th Texas Legislature passed House Bill (HB) 22, establishing a new state accountability system for measuring the academic performance of districts and campuses.  The new system is comprised of three domains:  Student Achievement, School Progress, and Closing the Gaps. The overall rating for districts and campuses is determined by a weighted combination of the different domains.  While the Closing the Gaps Domain is 30% of the overall district/campus rating, the remaining 70% will come from either the Student Achievement Domain Score or the School Progress Domain Score, as the better of the two will be included in the overall rating.

    As part of this new accountability system, districts will receive a rating of A, B, C, D, or F for overall performance, as well as performance in each domain, beginning in August 2018.  Campuses will receive A-F ratings beginning in August 2019. HB22 defines the letter grade ratings as follows: A = exemplary performance; B = recognized performance; C = acceptable performance; D = performance that needs improvement; F = unacceptable performance.

    2017-18 Liberty Hill ISD Rating = A

    2018-19 Liberty Hill ISD Rating = A

    2019-20 Liberty Hill ISD and campuses received a 2020 accountability rating as Not Rated due to COVID-19

    2020-21 Liberty Hill ISD and campuses received a 2021 accountability rating as Not Rated due to COVID-19

    Given the impact of COVID-19, all districts and schools received a label of Not Rated: Declared State of Disaster for their 2020 and 2021 accountability ratings. Labels and data shown below reflect prior year(s) accountability outcomes. Click here to read the official announcement.