What are valid forms of proof of residency?
2023-24 School Year Updated Proof of Residence
Notice: In an effort to better streamline the process of verifying residency, we have made some updates to our registration verification process. We now only require a utility bill which includes a service address (not a P.O. box).
VALID Proof of residency must be:
Purchase Agreement/New Home Contract (if building a new home within the district that will be completed within the first semester in which you are registering. FDA(LOCAL)
- If the estimated date of closing is not included in your purchase agreement/new home contract, a letter from the builder containing your name, the address of the home being built and expected date of closing will also be required.
- Please Note: A purchase agreement/new home contract is considered to be a temporary proof of residency. When you close on your home you will be required to send a current utility bill to update your residency to student_registration@
*only one of these documents is required
Examples of INVALID forms of proof of residency are:
- Mortgage/Lease Documentation
- Water Well Bill
- Credit Card Bill
- Property Tax Bill or Statement
- Mobile Phone Bill
- Car/Medical/Fire/Homeowners Insurance Bill
- HOA Coupons or Violation Letters
- Toll Bills
- Air BnB Receipts