Moving to Liberty Hill ISD? Want to start in LHISd before you physically move into your new home? Learn about Advanced Enrollment detailed below.
It is necessary to apply for an Advanced Enrollment when families are building, buying, or leasing in our district and would like their child(ren) to attend their new home school prior to physically moving to the new address. Approval from Liberty Hill ISD Administration is required. Please gather the following documentation:
- Valid government-issued photo identification of parent/guardian(s) (photo ID of person registering (if not parent/guardian);
- Parent/guardian's proof of residency (current utility bill, water bill, or electric bill only). If living in an apartment, we will require a current signed lease agreement;
- For a home:
- New construction - a signed contract between the buyer and the builder must be provided. The contract must indicate the closing date (or approximate date of closing) for the new home. The closing date must be within the current semester, if the date is not included a letter from the builder stating the buyer's name(s), new home address, and estimated closing date must be provided;
- Purchasing a home - a signed contract between the buyer and the seller must be provided. The contract must indicate the closing date (or approximate date of closing); The closing date must be within the current semester, if the date is not included a letter from the builder stating the buyer's name(s), new home address, and estimated closing date must be provided;
- For a lease on an apartment - the parent/guardian must provide a signed lease showing that the lease is current;
- For a lease on a home/residence - the parent/guardian must provide a current signed lease and indicate the date of occupancy.
Once your home is completed and/or your family has moved into your new residence, you will need to provide the district with closing documents or a utility bill. At this time you will be able to set up transportation if needed (LHISD does not provide transportation for families who do not physically live within the LHISD boundaries).
*Please note: The district does not do Advanced Enrollment for closings during June/July - Families closing during these months will use their closing disclosure as proof of residency.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.