The Panther Praise program is a way for you to salute any Liberty Hill ISD employee who goes above and beyond what is expected. Whether you're a parent of a child who's impressed with a teacher who went the extra mile and added to a moment or a coworker who thinks someone else is doing a great job. Anyone can nominate any Liberty Hill ISD employee!
- Praise must include why the staff member went above and beyond what is expected of them, in this moment of recognition.
- Submissions should be around 500 words - including in-depth descriptions and specific examples.
- Supervisors, including the superintendent, will see your Panther Praise.
- The employee will receive a thank you note that lets them know he or she was given a Panther Praise.
- Campuses may provide added recognition for Panther Praise recipients.
- Panther Praise recipients are listed on this webpage to let you know the names of the district's customer service superstars!