New Student Enrollment
New student registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open!
Kindergarten - 12th Grade New Student Registration
Click here to get started!
Pre-Kindergarten New Student Registration (this is a two-step process)
Step 1: Click here for information on Pre-K eligibility and to apply for the program. Approval for the Pre-K Program is required before completing the new student enrollment process.
Step 2: Once our district administration team has approved your child to participate in the Pre-K Program, please click here to register them to attend Liberty Hill ISD for the upcoming school year.
Speak Another Language?
Important Message for Parents with Existing Skyward Family Access Accounts
If you already have an existing Skyward Family Access account and are registering a brand new student for the upcoming school year, please log in to family access with your existing username and password and click the option titled “New Student Enrollment”. This allows Skyward to connect your new student with your student already attending Liberty Hill.
Please note: you will not see your new student in your family access account until all documentation has been submitted and the application has been approved by the registrar.
What documents will I need in order to enroll my student?
- Valid government-issued photo identification of parent/guardian(s) or photo ID of the person registering if not the parent/guardian
- Student birth certificate (Student must be 5 by Sept 1st to start Kindergarten - TEA Webpage)
- Complete Immunization Record signed by a licensed physician (State of Texas Immunization Requirements)
- Current proof of residency (current lease agreement, utility bill, water bill, etc; additional examples are available)
- Student Social Security Card
- Most recent report card/transcript
- Legal documentation (if applicable) (custody agreement/personal protective order, etc)
- Pre-Kindergarten ONLY: Program Eligibility Required (please see requirements linked here)
*Documentation can be uploaded during the registration process. Please make sure all documents are available and ready to upload to expedite the registration process.
Special Education Services
Have a new student who has been receiving special education services in your previous district? Please visit this link for additional information.
New Student Enrollment Support
Click Here for Step-By-Step Instructions
Have questions or need additional support?
If you are trying to register a new student to attend Liberty Hill ISD and do not have access to a computer or a smart phone, please call 512-260-5580.