Moving to Liberty Hill ISD? Learn about Advanced Enrollment detailed below.
It is necessary to apply for an Advanced Enrollment when families are building, buying, or leasing in our district and would like their child(ren) to attend their new home school prior to physically moving to the new address. An appointment must be made with Liberty Hill ISD Administration for approval. Please gather the following documentation for the meeting:
- valid government issued photo identification of parent / guardian(s) (photo ID of person registering (if not parent/guardian);
- parent/guardian's proof of residency (current utility bill, water bill, or electric bill only). If living in an apartment, we will require a current signed lease agreement;
- for a home:
- new construction - a signed contract between the buyer and the builder must be provided. The contract must indicate the closing date (or approximate date of closing) for the new home. The closing date must be within the current school year;
- purchasing a home - a signed contract between the buyer and the seller must be provided. The contract must indicate the closing date;
- for a lease on an apartment - the parent/guardian must provide a signed lease showing that the lease is current;
- for a lease on a home/residence - the parent/guardian must provide current signed lease and indicate the date of occupancy.
For more information or to schedule an advanced enrollment appointment, please call 512-260-5580, Monday - Thursday, from 7:30am - 5:30pm (summer hours).