Enroll a New Student to Liberty Hill Independent School District
Due to COVID-19, registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be entirely online. All new students Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade will be registered using the following link:
Documentation can be uploaded during the registration process. Requested documents include:
- Valid government-issued photo identification of parent/guardian(s) or photo ID of person registering if not the parent/guardian
- Student birth certificate
- Complete Immunization Record signed by a licensed physician (State of Texas Immunization Requirements)
- Current proof of residency (current lease agreement, utility bill, water bill, etc; additional examples are available)
- Student Social Security Card
- Most recent report card/transcript
- Legal documentation (custody agreement/personal protective order, etc)
- Pre-Kindergarten ONLY: Pre-kindergarten Program Eligibility documents (if applicable - more information is available)
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 512-260-5598 or email@example.com
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will open in June 2021.
Due to Covid-19, all of our buildings are closed to the public. If you need a computer, please call 512-260-5598 and leave a message. The registrar will contact you to schedule an appointment. You may also email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com