Vision and Mission
Building Champions in Academics, Character, and Community
The mission of Liberty Hill Independent School District is to build a championship culture where all children learn to maximize their intellectual, social, and physical potential in a safe environment where they are challenged, encouraged, and motivated to face any of life's challenges with the bold confidence and a winning attitude.
- Enhance and support a CULTURE of high expectations for all students, faculty, and staff that produce increases in student performance and opportunities for professional growth.
- Ensure a safe and healthy secure environment for all District students, staff and visitors.
- To be good stewards of taxpayer dollars, LHISD will develop a balanced budget that meets the needs of students and staff and prepares for future growth.
- Create with the input of key community members and ISD stakeholders a strategic plan that provides for the growth of students, staff, and facilities.
- Create ISD partnerships and highlight the positive of the district to unify all stakeholders and celebrate LHISD students and successes.
- Create and facilitate a plan to manage current and future projects that provides oversight, financial accountability, and maximizes possible savings.