Vision and Mission
Building Champions in Academics, Character, and Community
The mission of Liberty Hill ISD is to build future-ready graduates empowered to be the best version of themselves.
- Enhance and support a CULTURE of high expectations for all students, faculty, and staff that produce increases in student performance and opportunities for professional growth.
- Ensure a safe and healthy secure environment for all District students, staff and visitors.
- To be good stewards of taxpayer dollars, LHISD will develop a balanced budget that meets the needs of students and staff and prepares for future growth.
- Create with the input of key community members and ISD stakeholders a strategic plan that provides for the growth of students, staff, and facilities.
- Create ISD partnerships and highlight the positive of the district to unify all stakeholders and celebrate LHISD students and successes.
- Create and facilitate a plan to manage current and future projects that provides oversight, financial accountability, and maximizes possible savings.
- We believe every child deserves the highest quality education
- We believe in the commitment and dedication to educating the whole child
- We believe in high expectations for student achievement and quality instruction
- We believe in attracting, retaining, and developing an effective and diverse staff
- We believe in providing a safe and secure learning environment for students and staff
- We believe in a unified community embracing collaborative partnerships with parents strengthens the education process
- We believe that a positive culture promotes learning for all stakeholders
- We believe that our students should be the basis of all decisions