Skip to main content

Service Records Request

Request Service Records

Employees Leaving the District or Previous Employees – If you are leaving the District prior to the end of the school year, your records will be available once your final payout has been made and your leave balances have been updated (typically the month following the resignation date). 

Current Employees – Current employees can request copies of their service records. Official service records cannot be released until an employee resigns from the District.

Service Record Request Form