Skip to main content

Special Education Students New to District

New to the District?  Where do I start to set up special education services for my student?

The campus assessment staff can help you start the process of setting up services from a previous school district.

Please see the contact information for each campus:

Please note: A copy of the most recent IEP meeting and Full Individual Evaluation (FIE) is helpful in implementing your child’s services quickly. 

Registrars can obtain a copy from the previous district, but this may take up to 10 school days.

× Warning! Your Search Result Returned Empty.