- All students entering 6th and 9th grade in the 2023-2024 school year are required to complete this process and provide a current utility bill as proof of residency. Proof of residency submitted must be approved by the campus registrar and Returning Student Verification will not be complete until you receive an email confirming approval of residency documents submitted. Please click on the following link for more details.
- To update residency for students entering grades OTHER than 6th & 9th, please submit a current utility bill to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returning Student Verification is not complete until all steps to the right have a green check mark.
- There are fields that will be greyed out. These are uneditable fields. If you wish to make changes to this information, please click on the "Contact Us" link located at the top right of this page to send an email to the campus registrar.
- If you also need to register a NEW student or a returning student NOT enrolled on the last day of the 2022-2023 school year, please click on the "2023-2024 New Student Registration" link to the left (when available). The Returning Student Verification process is only for returning students who will be/were enrolled on the last day of the 2022-2023 school year (5/25/23).
* If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please click on the "Contact Us" link at the top right of this page.