Skip to main content

Tax Information

Child Care Expense Tax Reporting

Please note that according to IRS guidelines, childcare recipients are required to keep accurate records regarding expenses paid. Each time you pay tuition, you will have an opportunity to obtain a receipt. Please keep these for your records. The receipts are to be used for tax reporting purposes.

Year-end statements can be found within the parent portal and printed at your convenience. This video shows you how to get the document you need to submit with your taxes. A pdf version of these directions can be accessed here

For your records, the legal name of our association is Liberty Hill Independent School District. Our taxpayer ID is 74-6001610.